I’m feeling rested (mostly) and healthy (mostly) and like I can (try) to make time to exercise and eat better. This is significant progress, and it only took a full year since my maternity leave ended…
But I think I need little rewards. SO. I’m setting some for myself, from my savings account.
- When I work out or do yoga every day for 2 weeks straight, I’ll buy a new phone case from Threadless.
- When I track my eating and hit my goals for a full week, I’ll buy a new piece of jewelry.
- When I finish a full 30 days of the 30 Day Sculpt (aka, What Fresh Hell) I’ll buy a new exercise outfit from Athleta or Title Nine.
- When I lose 5 lbs, I’ll buy a new Avatar tshirt from Redbubble.
- When I lose 10 lbs, I’ll take me and Justin out to dinner at First Crush.
- When I lose 15 lbs, I’ll treat myself to a massage and manicure.
- When I get my waist measurement back below 33 and hips below 41, I’ll buy new skinny jeans, at full price. (Unless I find a good sale. I love a good sale.)
- And if I somehow manage to lose all 35 lbs that I’m aiming for, I’m buying a new pair of Fluevogs.