- Worked for 6 hours, then left to run errands which I aborted when I got home in the middle of a rainstorm, opting to be useful at home instead.
- Did 80% of the needed toy cleanup in G’s room, including all Mystery Piles and Under The Bed.
- Played Horse Ride with G with her castle toys, which I expanded to Moose Ride and Bear Ride because I could.
- When G asked, I set up painting for her.
- Cleaned paint off G and washed brushes with her.
- Sorted the pile of mail on the table.
- Made dinner for G. (And by “made” I mean “microwaved some chicken, corn, and tater tots. But she’s two. She was thrilled. She ate it all.)
- Made myself a sandwich.
- Washed the few dishes we’d dirtied.
- Started a load of towels and folded a small load of laundry.
- Folded a big load of G laundry, integrated it with the big load Maggie had folded, and put 75% of it away. Because i was interrupted and then I …
- Diapered and jammied a sleeping kid, because Captain I Don’t Need A Nap passed out at 7, dead to the world, on the couch.
- Put a pork roast in the crock pot so it will be pulled pork before morning, for taking to Camp.
- Started packing food for camp, and clothes for the family.
So now I should go work out, but I’m super tempted to just play CivV. I mean, that was a lot of functional adult behavior, right there… I might be done.
Or maybe I’ll do both.