this week, I:
- Signed up for Greenpeace alerts about environmental issues.
- Contacted all my legislators at the national level about the importance of pollinator protection laws and regulations.
- Contacted Rep. Elise Stefanik about my concerns about the Trump administration’s transition team and unqualified Cabinet appointees.
- Put Stefanik, Gillibrand, and Schumer’s Watertown and Syracuse office phone numbers into my contacts for easy outreach.
- Signed petitions and contacted appropriate offices via online campaigns in support of the presidential election recount efforts in Michigan.
- Shared as widely as my network reached the need for donations to our campus food pantry.